Madame Premier is a local business located in Calgary, Alberta. Madame Premier is a feminist and political lifestyle brand that designs its own clothing and accessories and offers a highly curated collection of female owned and designed brands and products. Madame Premier is available from our online website and from our retail store in the historic area of Inglewood.
The objective of this role is to carry out the day-to-day operations that need to be done to support the store.
The successful candidate will be someone that enjoys engaging with the public, sales focused and task-oriented. A lot of the day-to-day tasks are repetitive like retail transactions, engaging with customers and maintaining store cleanliness. Daily activities will vary depending on what needs to be done and identified with a proactive approach.
- Customer engagement
- Maintaining inventory
- Point of sale
- Opening and closing the store independently
- Cleaning and tidying
- Comfortable engaging with the public
- Sales experience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal direction at times
- Extremely detail oriented
- Open, honest, and active communicator
- You will be trained for the position
- Employee discount
- Two free Madame Premier t-shirts upon hire
- Madame Premier is a dress code free environment
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Position length: Permanent
Part-time hours: 4-8 hours per week with the possibility of more hours going into the holiday season.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour