This variant is currently sold out
Madame Premier's VOTE masks have been carefully designed to be breathable face mask that can be worn comfortably for several hours at a time.
MP's Calgary mask manufacturer tested their masks with an Coanda, an independent Canadian lab, which reported a filtration of 99% of droplet sizes >2 microns (research indicates this is the droplet size you are likely to encounter in a public space).
All masks were cut, sewn and printed by hand in Calgary, Alberta.
- Double layered construction with an inner and outer layer
- Lab tested and shown to be effective in capturing >2 micron droplets with a capture rate of 99%
- Reusable and washable face masks
- Handmade in Calgary, Canada
- The outer layer of the mask is a 100% brushed cotton flannel
- The inner layer is designed for comfort using an athletic Tricot interfacing
- 3mm braided elastic earpiece
- Three ear loop fits for you to get the best fit.
- Small: 9 inch ear loop
- Medium: 9.5 inch ear loop
- Large: 10 inch ear loop
- Masks should be washed frequently
- Wash in warm water
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry
These are non-medical face masks and are not a replacement for sub-micron respirators like the N95. Research indicates 2 micron sized droplets would be the typical exposure in a public setting
For safety reasons all mask sales are final. Please read product and size descriptions carefully before placing your order.